Step Toward Success
New Graduates: Beginning Your Career
We are always on the lookout for talented and driven new professionals to join our team.
If you’re a recent college graduate pursuing a career in public accounting, let’s connect.
- We hire Staff Accountants each year to join Tax or Accounting & Assurance teams.
- A week-long orientation program introduces new staff to the firm, its leadership, software, and colleagues.
- New hires work collaboratively, build strong relationships, and develop professionally.
If you’re interested in starting your career at a firm with an award-winning culture and excellent compensation package, please see the Staff Accountant roles in our open positions.
Students: The Intern Experience
GFC interns hit the ground running and have ample opportunity to see firsthand what it’s like to work at a public accounting firm. Our interns work closely with our team on client engagements.
We offer internships during “busy season” (January – March) and through the summer months. Desired candidates have some of the following qualities:
- An accounting major who has a desire to learn more about or pursue a career in public accounting; we will also consider Finance, Economics, and Business majors who have successfully completed core accounting courses.
- Students who have a proven track record of successful time management skills
- Individuals who want to build close relationships and work in a collaborative environment.
If you’re interested in a paid internship that will elevate your professional profile, please click here to email our Human Resources Director.
Although I had a lot to learn after starting full-time, my internship set me up with a good baseline of knowledge of the firm’s software, methodologies, and people. I’ve been at GFC ever since and have always felt like a valued member of the team. The firm has continued to help me develop personally and professionally in this time, which was what I was looking for when I accepted the full-time job over a decade ago. GFC is a great place to launch and continue a career.Amy Wood, A&A Senior Manager at GFC