Jason B. Hamilton, CPA
Jason Hamilton has been in public accounting since 2000, starting his career with Ernst & Young before moving back to Vermont and joining GFC in 2003. He has been a partner at the firm since 2009, a member of the firm’s Executive Committee since 2017, and has served in various other leadership positions including audit department leader, and partner-in-charge of marketing and business development. Jason became a managing partner of the firm in 2019.
Jason has extensive experience working with multiple closely held, venture capital and private equity owned companies in a broad range of industries, primarily within the manufacturing, distribution, recreational, hospitality, retail and service areas. In addition to providing accounting and auditing services, he is also involved in the firm’s transaction services, mergers and acquisitions, financial due diligence on both the buy and the sell side, and quality of earnings reporting.
Jason is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Vermont Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is also a 2005 graduate of the Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce Leadership Champlain program.
Jason graduated cum laude from the University of Notre Dame, where he earned his Master of Science degree in Accountancy. He is also a graduate of the University of Vermont, where he earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration – Finance.
- University of Notre Dame – Master of Science in Accountancy, cum laude
- University of Vermont – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance
- 2005 graduate of the Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce Leadership Champlain program
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Vermont Society of Certified Public Accountants (VTCPA)